19.10.07

Pwnage


Halo 3 Multi-player, originally uploaded by etchasketchist.

I finally got Halo 3. It's pretty rad. I'm glad I went back and checked out the first two. This one's definitely the best. Really shows off the 360. It reminded me of when I popped Super Mario World into the Super Nintendo back in the day. It was still Mario jumping on Koopas, but it was just so much more polished and delightful. I love the attention to detail that Bungie put into it. One of my favorite moments so far was when I was able to sneak up on a guy with Active Camo on Snowbound because I could track his footprints in the snow.

This pic is some hot Master Chief-on-Master Chief action from the multiplayer. It's an actual screenshot from an actual game which I think you actually see here.

If not just go to Bungie.net and search for Etchasketchist and poke around till you find it.

That's my friend Gibby pwning me with the Plasma sword on Construct. I won the match, but this is a little more representative of my noobishness online.

I'm getting better though. Soon I will be feared.